Where It All Began


I grew up with a lot of nature here in my very own home. As I am the only child to an iron lady and an artistic teddy bear, I was, more often than not, placed under house arrest. Growing up alone gave me more time to myself and to my thoughts. It did help that my dad was a visionary at interior design because he turned my prison cell into a sanctuary. Being surrounded within the four walls of ivy drove me insane most of the time, yet made me feel calm and secure. Which is where my passion for adventure and love of nature began.

All these years of imprisonment gave me the courage to break free and to see what was beyond the ivy. The time has come for me to spread my wings and discover every nook and cranny there is on Earth.An opportunity to finally release myself of my comfort zone and to experience what life has to offer. A chance for me to live my life the way I intend to and not live up to my parents' expectations.




Whichever path I take, whether if it's full of success or failures, there is always a lesson learned. And even though I wander far, I still look forward to returning to the comfort of my sanctuary. Because at the end of the day, there is still no place like home.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Spur of the Moment Adventures are better than Planned Ones

The Long and Winding Road to Puncak Tanawan